Thank You God For The Woman I Love

Gentlemen, If Your Quest With Your Woman Is To Live As One Until You Are Old & Grey, Then Take Some Time To Do This Prayer:
"Thank You God for the Woman I love. I believe in my heart & soul, You made her just for Me... Lord, please watch over & protect us in every way and lead us closer to You. I don't know what Your plans are for us and how long you will allow us to be as one but I have faith, that as long as we are together & You are in our hearts, we will remain strong. Amen."

Thank God For The Woman That You Love! Thank God For Bringing That Amazing & Beautiful Person Into Your Life!
 The Power Of Prayer 
 Love ♥♥ Christianity 
You Will Remain Strong, As Long As God Is In Your Hearts!
 It Is All About Love & Christianity 
#LoveAndChristianity #ChristianSoulmates #ThePowerOfPrayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Girl Has Her Best Friend, Boyfriend & True Love

Help Us To Remain Forever Committed To Our Vows